A Potting Bench

Lis started going wild with gardening not long after we moved into our house, and it quickly became clear to me that she needed a potting bench to make things easier. It turned out to be a success - she once noted that she didn't realize she needed a potting bench until it was there, and now she doesn't know what she would do without it.
As usual, I started with my trusty copy of Sketchup to make the potting bench plans themselves. I scoured the web looking for good ideas for my potting bench, but in the end I mostly just made up the design and plans myself. The whole thing is designed to be built out of a few lengths each of three sizes of deck lumber: 2x2, 2x4, and flooring pices (about 1 5/8x6). A few of the constraints I imposed on this particular one were merely to minimize the amount of scrap lumber I would be left with; it would be easy to make this particular design longer if desired.
Sadly, I don't have any "in progress" pictures of this particular project. Here is the completed potting bench from the top, though. I'm particularly pleased with the way the two shelves on top came out, as well as the small lip on the front of the work surface. Note that it was just barely done in this picture, and yet it already had a pot sitting on it. So useful!
Here's a view looking up from below. My initial design of the bars on the sides didn't have the 45 degree cuts at the bottom, but I think they make it look that much more classy. I think it would be pretty easy to redesign the bottom to have cabinet doors instead of being open-air, but with the number of spiders and other beasts that live in my area I didn't think that would be such a good idea in my case.